My Little Animations - My Walk





 I’ve done these three animations after my walk, in contribution to how I felt and thought on my walk through Beckenham. I saw many little things which mostly related to children, like the crochet left on the bush, the car wheel on the tree branch to play, a little pony toy on side of the road and a cute vegetable garden with a child’s handwritten sign. So it was a very pure and exciting adventure, so I created this little ghost flying freely through the environment, to symbolise how I felt freeing to take a different route than usual. I also made him shape-shift like in the second animation, to fit his environment for example the puddles with water should have a water creature and so forth. I did this because it’s a form of escapism, I was constantly thinking “what if..” so I wanted to make it happen through animation, what i was visually seeing in my mind at the time. 

Comments